£2,000 growth grant
For businesses with the ambition to create four new jobs over the next two years, our AMBITION development grant provides flexible financial support to help take advantage of growth opportunities.
If you can tick all of the following this grant is for you
- You have the ability and ambition to employ four new full-time positions in the next 24 months.
- You have the ability and ambition to grow your turnover by £200,000 in the next 24 months.
- Your ambition is to generate sales revenue from outside Ayrshire.
- You are a small to medium sized business in South Ayrshire.
How do you do it?
- Get 3 Quotes for your project
- Submit an online application
- Meet an Adviser
What will you need when you meet an Adviser?
- 3 competitive quotes
- Latest certified or audited accounts (Businesses within their first 12 months of trading should take along 12 months cash flow projections)
What can you use it for?
Projects that will help your business achieve growth and the creation of new employment opportunities. (Capital expenditure and working capital are not eligible).
How do you claim your grant?
Once you have completed the project please invoice South Ayrshire Council for the value of grant approved along with copies of receipted invoices.
The Small Print!
- Grants are subject to South Ayrshire Council’s Standard Terms and Conditions.
- Grants are discretionary and South Ayrshire Council reserves the right to refuse any grant at its sole discretion. The Council reserves the right to vary the amount of grant at its sole discretion.
- Where applicants have any amounts owing to South Ayrshire Council, this will be taken into consideration in determining grant eligibility.
- The VAT element of the project costs are not eligible for grant assistance.
- Award of grant will be conditional on the applicant(s) proving that they comply with all current statutory employment and related legislation.
- Written approval of the grant must be received before any expenditure is made on the project.
- The provision of false information may lead to prosecution.
- Projects that have the effect of causing displacement in the local market will not be supported