£500 marketing grant
For businesses seeking to boost their sales, our AMBITION marketing grant provides a financial incentive to enhance your marketing and promotion activities. It’s aimed at those looking to grow their business by generating sales outwith the Ayrshire area and the ambition to employ one or more new full-time positions within two years of receiving the grant. Grants of up to a maximum of £500 (50% match funded) are available.
If you can tick all of the following this grant is for you
- Your ambition is to generate sales revenue from outside Ayrshire.
- You have the ability and ambition to employ one new full-time position in the next 24 months.
- You have the ability and ambition to grow your turnover by £50,000 in the next 12 months
- You are a small to medium sized business in South Ayrshire.
How do you do it?
- Get 2 Quotes for your project
- Submit an online application
- Meet an Adviser
What will you need when you meet your Adviser?
- Your application form which was completed online
- 2 competitive quotes
- Latest certified or audited accounts (Businesses within their first 12 months of trading should take along 12 months cash flow projections)
What can you use it for?
Web Development, Social Media, Search Engine Optimisation, Trade Shows, Design Fees, Consultancy, Marketing Strategy Development, Brand Development/Re-Branding, Copywriting, PR or any other marketing services that can promote your business outwith the area.
How do you claim your grant?
Once you have completed the project, please invoice South Ayrshire Council for the value of grant approved along with copies of receipted invoices.
The Small Print!
- Grants are subject to the standard South Ayrshire Council’s Terms & Conditions.
- Grants are discretionary and South Ayrshire Council reserves the right to refuse any grant at its sole discretion. The Council reserves the right to vary the amount of grant at its sole discretion.
- Where applications have any amounts owing to South Ayrshire Council, this will be taken into consideration in determining grant eligibility.
- The VAT element of the project costs are not eligible for grant assistance.
- Award of grant will be conditional on the applicant(s) proving that they comply with all current statutory employment and related legislation.
- Written approval of the Grant must be received before any expenditure is made on the project.
- The provision of false information may lead to prosecution.
- Projects that have the effect of causing displacement in the local market will not be supported.